lunes, noviembre 24, 2008

Soccer's Princess

I knew what the problem was: me.

You are a soccer player and I wanted to change your spirit. I tried to take you to another place. Life is soft when we just talk about Valderrama, Leonel and Higuita; when we go to have lunch at the same restaurant, time and table.

Right now, I am thinking about you, as the best one, but only in the soccer field. You gave me another opportunitty for living... and I want to dream about being in the south with you, in Corrientes, in another country when soccer is a life style... but you as a journalist and me as dreamer.

On the other hand, Laura Camila's topic. I have no words. She is about to become a nun... I don't like people that speak about God all the time. I prefer when people talk about another topics, in fact, I prefer when people don't talk about God, and his Son, and the Holy Spirit, and the Marias Santisimas.

Have a good night and think about me tomorrow, because I will be off. Bye, a kiss.

No hay comentarios.: