domingo, marzo 07, 2010

Living in United States 2

I´m watching the Oscar Film awards, and I would like to understand the US people. Im here for that, more than the language.

And I would like remind a sentence of Avatar movie: Its no possible to fill a brain which is full. Now, I dont want to have prejudice, i want to receive as knowledge as possible. Yes, i should to think in English, in the future, but i want to give an opportunity to recoignaze that the us people is not the people that i shout against them: they don't have the responsability of Colombia plan, Irak war...

As I'm seeing the Oscars the people talk about their dreams, goals and other thinks that personality is. I'm happy, really happy to be here, despite my leftist ideology.

Its interesting to see the tv advertisings. How stupid should you be do to buy a Mercedes Benz who arrive to an exhibition after broke a 2 by two meters window?

Now i want to see precious, the hurt locker and other couple of nominated movies. Avatar has won the best director film... before Avatar just the Lion king (in this kind of movies) had been as amazing like avatar.

Costume design: the young victoria. By Sandy pao. She is good design costume, but not her dresses.

The women in the house has her computer in Spanish. She asked me for to read something, and i discovered something amazing: now i'm speaking spanglish.

No hay comentarios.: